Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 110

Thread: Legalize it or not?

  1. #81
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Legalize it or not?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Milk3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">btw boney i like your avatar haha good stuff </div></div>

    Just to stir up the libs! lol

  2. #82
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Legalize it or not?

    If it were made legal, do you honestly think that there would be more LSD users than smokers, drinkers, prescription users? I am thinking no, so those numbers would still be in my favor. Its a fact that smoking or drinking has more harmful affects than LSD. You havent give anything to dispute that.

  3. #83
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Legalize it or not?

    You, young friend, don't understand the argument. It's about mathematical differences, statistics, etc. Get an understanding, then come back and debate.

  4. #84
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Legalize it or not?

    They have harmful effects, I will give you that, but that still doesn't make them "safer". If it was legal would there be more LSD users, probably. I sure would hate to be driving to drive around when I turn the corner and someone in the other vehicle has a flashback and cannot control their vehicle. That is a long term side effect of LSD.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  5. #85
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Legalize it or not?

    So a drug that can cause you to flip out a year after the last time it was taken is not harmful?
    crack is whack

  6. #86
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Legalize it or not?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Monkeyhead</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So a drug that can cause you to flip out a year after the last time it was taken is not harmful? </div></div>

    You're debating a point with someone who has no point.

  7. #87
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Legalize it or not?

    My argument was that more people die from tobacco, alcohol, prescription related problems. Your argument was that because of the legal aspect, there are more people who use those than LSD. So, I stated that if it were made legal...there would still be more smokers, drinkers, pill users = still more deaths than LSD. Thus making those numbers still in my favor. Using LSD is less harmful than smoking, drinking, using prescription medications - I havent heard how that is incorrect.

  8. #88
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Legalize it or not?

    And I'm merely arguing that you look at statistics. Gotta compare apples and apples. Look up statistics, probability, etc. It's really easy.

  9. #89
    Inactive Member Milk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2008
    Posts
    2,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Legalize it or not?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My argument was that more people die from tobacco, alcohol, prescription related problems. Your argument was that because of the legal aspect, there are more people who use those than LSD. So, I stated that if it were made legal...there would still be more smokers, drinkers, pill users = still more deaths than LSD. Thus making those numbers still in my favor. Using LSD is less harmful than smoking, drinking, using prescription medications - I havent heard how that is incorrect. </div></div>
    Do you continually copy and paste the same post over and over until people quit replying so you feel smart and like you won the argument ?
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

  10. #90
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Legalize it or not?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 722</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They have harmful effects, I will give you that, but that still doesn't make them "safer". If it was legal would there be more LSD users, probably. I sure would hate to be driving to drive around when I turn the corner and someone in the other vehicle has a flashback and cannot control their vehicle. That is a long term side effect of LSD. </div></div>

    But it doesnt make them any worse, wouldnt you agree. And those side-effects of LSD you are referring to have only been known to bring psychological disorders in people with a family history of such or someone who has a disorder in the first place.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •